|Managing People Effectively
This program is for more experienced People Managers who wish to develop further in their role and who would benefit from some additional tips and techniques on how to improve their management skills and staff performance.
- Increase staff performance and the tools available
- How to set clear Expectations
- Setting SMART Objectives
- The essence of Coaching
This workshop is specifically for those who have just been promoted or are about to be promoted to their first or possibly second line management role. The focus is on managing effectively by learning the foundations of good practice.
- Appreciate the key areas of effective Management and behavioural characteristics
- Transition from team member to team manager
- How to communicate more effectively
- The importance of Delegation, Feedback and Motivation
- Creating High Performing Teams
- The importance of Assertiveness
Secrets to Motivating your staff
This workshop is for managers who need to enhance their ability to motivate and engage their staff.
- Link motivation with high performance and effective management
- Use coaching as a way of improving motivation
- Increase your understanding of possible motivators over and above financial incentives
- Use tools which help to clarify expectations
- Use tools and techniques which give your staff a feeling of control, involvement and enthusiasm
- Determine actions which can lead the way out of poor morale and motivation
This workshop is for Supervisors who would like to gain a better understanding of what is involved in managing effectively and improve their skills ranging from enhancing their credibility to delegation, motivation and giving feedback.
- Gain an understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Supervisor
- Develop skills to improve your Listening and Questioning abilities
- How to establish or enhance your Credibility
- How to improve your Delegation style
- Develop skills in giving effective Feedback
- Enhance the ability to Motivate your staff