|Decher Learning & Development can help you to find your own solution to achieve higher individual, team and organisational performance.|
Tailor made, business focused training programs ....
- Remotivate your staff and lift team morale
- Help your managers to reach their full potential
- Better staff communication and relationships
- Making virtual and remote teams more successful
- Manage and implement change effectively
- Re-establish the effectiveness of your teams
- Coaching your staff to develop full capability and confidence
Call +44 (0)7905 933220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
This first interactive Solution Focused book fills a gap in an otherwise comprehensive coaching literature. It gives an overview of how the SF approach can be applied within Group Coaching settings. The Concept and various methods described are a useful practical guide for coaches, consultants and managers that facilitate groups and teams in organisations or, are involved in professional coaching and supervision training. Photos, sketches and video-clips help to illustrate the various ways that the Concept may be used.
Solution Focused Group Coaching - A Practical Guide
by Carin Mussmann & Cornelia Decher
Available as a CD:
To purchase please e-mail: email@example.com
Also available as an iPad version in the iBookstore:
Chapter 1: Group Coaching
Chapter 2: The Concept
Chapter 3: Methods
Chapter 4: Practical Examples
Chapter 5: Terminology and Road Map